10/28/08

Watching Martha and Rachell Ray while being allergic to Wheat

I'm allergic to wheat and I like to watch Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray and the Food Channel. I suddenly became aware that I just torching my self! Every thing they make has Bread, Pasta, or flour! I haven't always known I'm allergic but I have (I believe) always been allergic. I love all things Wheat! I am on a mission! I'm going to wright them all (one day) and plead with each and every one PLEASE put a wheat free alternative on their web sites! There is plenty of Gluten free flours out there but to substitute is tricky? I Challenge all foodies to come up with alternative recipes using products easy to find like "Bob's Red Mill" GF flours and bread mixes... I'm good at cooking..I suck at baking unless there is a precise recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment